MOBILE FORUM4U

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

myfixfone

มาเล่าเรื่องกันหรือ โหวดที่มาของเรื่อง jaf no tp

Poll

Thomas unlocker v1.03 Cracked

Webmaster
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male
    จำนวนข้อความ : 227
    : 53
    Registration date : 30/08/2008

มาเล่าเรื่องกันหรือ โหวดที่มาของเรื่อง jaf no tp Empty มาเล่าเรื่องกันหรือ โหวดที่มาของเรื่อง jaf no tp

ตั้งหัวข้อ by Webmaster Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:03 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by rk_grover77 มาเล่าเรื่องกันหรือ โหวดที่มาของเรื่อง jaf no tp Viewpost
    i just want to say it is bad and sad news for those who purchased activation including me...
    no it is not. becuse cinek is the author of the sofware "BB5KING" and of course he will provide updates for it.

B.R.,
    Raskal

Quote:
    Originally Posted by newchief
    Exactly, this is crack - no update This is fun, only 49euros for one activation and some one crack this sw....
    Please... if you not understand some things not write here.
    Thomas SW is cracked this SW is copy&paste done with monkeys team... as I wrote before... give fire to monkeys and they burn own forest.
    bb5king is still not cracked... now we waiting for clear situation in market few days and we again start with updates, to prove the best support.
    WBR
    [c]Cinek
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Male
    จำนวนข้อความ : 227
    : 53
    Registration date : 30/08/2008

มาเล่าเรื่องกันหรือ โหวดที่มาของเรื่อง jaf no tp Empty Re: มาเล่าเรื่องกันหรือ โหวดที่มาของเรื่อง jaf no tp

ตั้งหัวข้อ by Webmaster Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:54 pm

ใช้ jaf no tp มีปัญหาหรือไม่และเวอร์ชั่นไหน?

เวลาขณะนี้ Thu May 16, 2024 11:00 am